The boy isn’t even 10 months yet (in a week) and he is everywhere! I can’t imagine what life with him will be as a toddler… and I thought my girls were active.
Let’s just break it down to what he’s done today…
- pull all the shoes off the bottom two racks in my closet
- take most the books off the bottom shelf of the bookshelf
- emptied my bathroom cabinets (under the sink)
- pulled everything off my nightstand
- taken the play clothes out of the girls’ dresser
- tried to unfold the towels I folded
- gotten under the desk and tried to play with wires
- almost forgot… learned how to flush the toilet
Gosh, I we haven’t even really been in the kitchen… Normally, in there he empties the pantry (when someone has left it open), empties the cabinet under the sink, and pulled all the pots and pans out.
Whew… I’m tired just posting that and my day isn’t over yet! Oh and forgot to mention that he tried to get the cat food while I was doing the laundry…
No pics uploaded yet to document, but I’ll try to add some later. As I’m typing this, he’s hanging on my leg since he’s done destroying the bathroom.